Transform thick and frizzy hair into a lusciously sleek crown in half the time - without damaging your hair.
No Snagging Or Burning
Each hair has its needs and the SteamPro can be adjusted to each one with its 6 heat and 2 steam settings to fit your hair characteristics. It keeps your hair protected from heat damage by releasing steam and negative ions through its floating plates to avoid damage while still getting the work done.
Shine Brighter Than Diamond
Unlike regular flat irons, the steam helps hydrating the hair during the process to avoid stripping your beautifull hair from its nutrients, giving a healthier look and brighter shine to your hair. Depending on your routine, you can also choose to steam with water or argan oil.
Your Salon At Home In Minutes
With floating tourmaline ceramic designed plates, it glides through you hair just like at the salon - quickly and efficiently. Heats up in 30 seconds and you choose how you want your hair did - straightened, fliped or curled. The steam infusion keeps the moisture and avoids breakage, leaving your hair silky smooth - even the most frizzy and stubborn roots.
With the fab results and how simple it is to use, it’s easy to see why the SteamPro is the Relaxed Queens #1 choice.
To get yours simply click the “Add To Cart” button above.
Our #1 priority is that you are 100% satisfied, so if for any reason you're not happy with your purchase we'll provide you with a hassle-free refund.
Altough we continue our operations as normal, the pandemic has led to many worlwide delivery services taking longer than usual. You can contact us and count on our support 24/7, but take into consideration that deliveries to some countries may take up to 1 month. Domestic US shipping continues running between 1 to 2 weeks as usual.
How To Use:
- Start by shampooing and conditioning as normal.
- Towel dry hair and apply your favorite heat protectant before any use of hot tools for an extra layer of protection. If you’re feeling impatient, give your hair a quick blow dry to speed up the process. For best results, wait until your hair is fully dry before straightening.
- Split hair into sections when styling and fill the steam straightener with the required amount of water.
- Set your desired temperature, choosing the most appropriate for your hair (if you're uncertain, start colder and increase if necessary), plug it in, and let the tool heat. Our steam straightener has a 60-second rapid heat up.
- When you’re ready, start gliding it from roots all the way through to the bottom of your hair shaft. If your natural hair needs a lot of heat close to the scalp, we reccommend flipping off the steam when covering that area to avoid heating close to the skin.
- Style as you wish, whether you choose to flip ends out or in, create waves, or go fully straight.
- Add a dose of shine serum to finish your look for an extra "umph" of sheen, unplug your steam straightener, and put it away safely after cooling.